These recommendations will help you to organize your homework children. How to help children with homework? In primary school age, all children want to study hard, be successful. But over time, especially in adolescence, is the desire to have lost.
The reasons may be different. All students can be divided into the following groups:
1. There are guys comprehensive development. They are easily and quickly assimilate the training material in all subjects. They have a great desire to learn. These guys are all over careful, disciplined, responsive. They differ independence. Feels parental support. With this group of guys to work with.
2. require special attention from teachers and parents to children who can study well, smart, capable, energetic, but lazy, lacks a sense of responsibility, to put it mildly, “forgetful”. (The main reason for all ills – forgotten notebook, a diary, a tutorial, I forgot to write down homework schedule forgot, forgot to learn a poem, write an essay, etc.).
These guys are quickly distracted, no conscious attitude to learning, commitment. It’s a shame that most of these guys. The main problem is that these children do not do their homework. But without securing any knowledge learned will not.
Dear parents! That’s where the need your help and support.
After all, one of the reasons for this attitude to learning is the lack of proper control by the parents, does not feel your participation in homework. There are parents who simply are not interested in their children’s learning. Lack of control, lack of attention relaxing, spoil children, we can lose the talent of the future, if not in time to teach discipline and a responsible attitude to learning, to any type of activity.
3. The third group I have carried the children, who “does not” Mathematics, Russian tongue, literature. There are guys that are difficult to read aloud, hardly communicate with their peers.
Teachers, parents, adults must realize that there are many warehouses child’s mind and what is required to understand the specifics of their training. Strengthen the strengths of the child’s thinking (usually these kids are strong in sports, music, good paint, etc.), ie, others develop their ability to help these young people “not to lose”, “does not leave a” gain confidence and gradually overcome the difficulties in their studies. This in turn helps other eyes look at the same problem. Painless and real.
All these children need help in school, and with peers.
Some general guidelines:
- Children should be accustomed order and discipline, it is necessary to develop the habit of performing compulsory lessons
- Homework to do at a certain time.
- The child shall be enforceable workplace.
- Your child should be taught to do, not being distracted by extraneous things, at a good pace.
- Strongly do not take care of the child, to teach self-reliance, self-control and self-esteem.
- Learn the ability to control their own behavior, that man might become the master of your desires, I will not, but it should or should not put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
More specific recommendations:
- Systematically through diaries, notebooks children. Ask for explanations for what “2”.
- Offer to help him. Find out what the subject is difficult given, necessarily encounters with the teacher, find out the gaps and begin to help your child.
- Do not do anything for the child, it is better to specify the error and explain with the help of the drawings, the support schemes. Impressively several times to read the task. Explain step by step. Teach your child to think, not memorize.
- Oral objects let retell. Tell me, what is interesting to you. If it is difficult, it divides into paragraphs. The child must understand the meaning of reading.
- Praise your child for any success of even the most insignificant.
- Love your child, and give him confidence. Remember that your control over the cooking lessons should prevail only kindness and patience. Perseverance and a clear system of additional classes can lead to success, positive results.
- Pay special attention to the improvement of reading. Fast reading and reading comprehension simultaneously – the key to future success of students in all subjects.
Tips for parents on the prevention of teenage crisis conditions 1. Openly discuss family and domestic problems of children. 2. Help your children build real purpose in life and strive for it. 3. Be sure to assist in overcoming obstacles. 4. Any positive initiatives facing young people disapprove of word and deed. 5. Under no circumstances do not use physical punishment. 6. More love your younger children, be attentive and, most importantly, sensitive to them. From caring, loving person who is next in difficult times, depends on many things. It can save a potential suitsidentov life. Most importantly, we must learn to accept their children for who they are. After all, it is we, the parents, forming relationships, helping the child in its development, obtain feedback, the result of their labor. “What goes around comes around!” – Says the proverb. The adoption of such a man as he is, the adoption of the spirit and the essence of his existence on Earth – is love in its true manifestation. So advice to parents is simple and accessible, “Love your children, be sincere and honest in their relationship to their children and to themselves.”
Cause Effects of crisis conditions in adolescents
- Lack of friendly attention from adults
- The sharp increase in the overall pace of life
- Socio-economic destabilization • Alcohol and drug abuse among parents
- Abuse of a teenager, psychological, physical and sexual abuse
- Alcohol and drug abuse among adolescents
- Uncertainty in the future
- Lack of moral and ethical values
- Loss of the sense of life
- Low self-esteem, difficulty in self-determination
- Poverty emotional and intellectual life
- Unrequited Love
What can keep teenagers from SUICIDE:\
- Set the caring relationship with the child
- Be attentive listener
- Be sincere in dealing calmly and clearly ask about alarming situation
- Help identify the source of mental discomfort
- Gives us hope that all the problems can be solved constructively
- Help your child to understand his personal resources
- Provide support for the successful implementation of the child’s present and help determine the prospects for the future
- Listen carefully to the teen!
Psychological relief room
Not only stress, lack of time, stress and fatigue are the reasons to go to a psychologist. There are many large and small problems that children face in school. See the problem child, reassure him that help is real and he is not one to find ways to resolve – is the main concern of our school psychologists. The school is equipped with office of psychological relief. We need psychological relief, and students and staff of the school or after a busy school day. Work on removing the psychological stress of teachers and students